|Batarian Slasher Adept|
|Availability||Mass Effect 3: Retaliation|
|Abilities|| Enforcement Gauntlets|
Little is known about the batarian homeworld of Khar'shan or its inhabitants. As a result, the race is judged by those whom the Hegemony allows to travel beyond its borders: organized crime enforcers, pirate boarding parties, slaver gangs, and gladiatorial combatants.
Batarians are large brawlers that use nets and spiked weapons to capture targets... or to bleed them dry on the battlefield. If an opponent gets too close, a batarian enforcer bludgeons them with spiked armor and enforcement gauntlets.
Melee and movement Edit
Player Notes Edit
General Notes Edit
- The Batarian Slasher is the only batarian character to lack Blade Armor. However, he is a versatile character due to long ranged power and his high base health and shields. Combined with his powerful melee attack, the Slasher can efficiently switch between ranged and close combat.
- On most maps, a properly angled Lash projectile can toss most enemies out of the map, counting as an instant kill.
- Lash will be useful against Guardians by removing their shield.
- Cluster Grenade will prove lethal when used on an unshielded Atlas to quickly tear away its armor.
- The Slasher is a slow and cannot evade at all which can be dangerous against Phantoms.
- Because all Collector units have (or can gain) either barriers or armor, Warp and Cluster Grenades will be very effective.
- If you are playing against Geth, Lash is only effective against Geth Troopers without the rank 6 shield penetration.
- No Reaper unit other than the Marauder is able to dodge Warp.
- Lash will be of less effective here even with the rank 6 shield penetration as most reapers are armoured.
- Unlike other Adepts in the game, the Batarian Slasher features shields instead of a biotic barrier. According to Senior Tester Bryan Johnson, this may be due to a developer oversight.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160731151924/https://forum.bioware.com/topic/497045-lets-do-another-qa-thread/?p=16237577
|Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Characters|
|Adepts||Asari • Asari Justicar • Awakened Collector • Batarian Slasher • Drell • Human • Krogan Shaman • N7 Fury • Project Phoenix • Volus|
|Engineers||Geth • Human • N7 Demolisher • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Talon Mercenary • Turian Saboteur • Volus • Vorcha Hunter|
|Infiltrators||Alliance Infiltration Unit • Asari Huntress • Drell Assassin • Geth Hunter • Human • N7 Shadow • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Turian Ghost|
|Sentinels||Asari Valkyrie • Batarian Enforcer • Human • Krogan • Krogan Warlord • N7 Paladin • Turian • Volus Mercenary • Vorcha|
|Soldiers||Batarian Enforcer • Battlefield 3 • Geth Juggernaut • Geth Trooper • Human • Krogan • N7 Destroyer • Quarian Marksman • Turian • Turian Havoc • Vorcha|
|Vanguards||Asari • Batarian Brawler • Cabal • Drell • Human • Krogan Battlemaster • N7 Slayer • Project Phoenix • Volus Protector|