Milky Way / Attican Beta
Location: Milky Way / Attican Beta
The Attican Beta cluster is named after the Greek region of Attica. The name might also refer to its position near the Attican Traverse. The star systems of the Attican Beta cluster are named after heroes from Ancient Greece.
Prior to the First Contact War, a remote, frigid terrestrial world in Attican Beta hosted half of a turian interferometric telescope array. Connected by an expensive chain of FTL comm buoys to a similar telescope hosted at Gromar in the Voyager Cluster, the two functioned as a virtual "lens" with an effective aperture equal to the thousands of light years between them. The turians used this to map the Terminus Systems with great accuracy. In 2186, this array is salvaged to help construct the Crucible.
- Assignment: Feros: Data Recovery
- Assignment: Feros: Geth in the Tunnels
- Assignment: Feros: Power Cells
- Assignment: Feros: Varren Meat
- Assignment: Feros: Water Restoration
- Assignment: UNC: Locate Signs of Battle
- Assignment: UNC: Lost Module
- Assignment: UNC: Prothean Data Discs
- Assignment: UNC: Valuable Minerals