Tactical defense expert, with tech armor and a versatile power set.
A former asari commando, the Asari Sentinel joined APEX to escape some of the... less-pleasant things she experienced while serving in her commando unit.
Skills and stats Edit
Player Notes Edit
General Notes Edit
- Can pull of one of the highest Tech Combo damage increase at range in the game: 80% (50% from Offensive Biotics and 30% from Throw detonated off of Energy Drain)
- Although only Destined and Anointed use shields, they can both be very deadly, making Energy Drain a useful, if limited, power.
- Throw can be very effective against Wraiths, which tend to swarm players. Hitting them from far away before they can cloak assures that they will not take players by surprise.
- Due to the Kett's tendencies to cluster together, tech combos from Energy Drain and Throw are very effective.
- Due to the Outlaw's infrequent use of shields and the fact that many enemies are armored, the Asari Sentinel will struggle the most against this faction.
- Backlash can easily deflect Sharpshooters' shots, as right before they fire, a laser is shone on the player and a distinctive sound can be heard. Additionally, since it is only one shot, Backlash's cool down will be very quick.
- Berserkers and Hydras like to use explosives, which will instantly break Backlash. It is not recommended to use this power if they are nearby.
- Since Remnant use explosives infrequently and Breachers are the only enemy type that does not tend to fight at long-range, Backlash is extremely effective.
- Energy Drain is very useful, as all Remnant enemies are synthetic and thus take bonus damage. With the rank 5 Extended Drain upgrade, Energy Drain followed by Throw can deal a lot of damage to many enemies at once through tech combos.
|Mass Effect: Andromeda Multiplayer and APEX HQ|
|Common||Human Adept • Human Engineer • Human Infiltrator • Human Sentinel • Human Soldier • Human Vanguard|
|Uncommon||Asari Adept • Asari Sentinel • Krogan Engineer • Krogan Vanguard • Salarian Infiltrator • Turian Soldier|
|Rare||Angara Insurgent • Asari Huntress • Batarian Scrapper • Human Artificer • Human Juggernaut • Krogan Mercenary • Salarian Architect • Turian Agent • Turian Havoc Trooper|
|Ultra-Rare||Angara Avenger • Angara Exemplar • Asari Duelist • Batarian Vanguard • Human Kineticist • Krogan Gladiator • Salarian Operator|