Arrival is a DLC pack for Mass Effect 2. It was accidentally revealed on February 21, 2011 by the addition of three new trophies in a patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect 2. While the addition of the trophies was intentional, BioWare assumed they would be invisible. BioWare released the first screenshot of Arrival on March 14, 2011, officially confirming the existence of the DLC pack. Arrival was released on March 29, 2011. Admiral Hackett returns playing "a prominent role" in the pack.
A deep cover agent is missing in Batarian space, after reporting evidence of an imminent Reaper invasion. Shepard must travel to the edge of the galaxy, rescue the agent, and discover the truth behind the Arrival. Uncover new research and 3 new achievements in this spectacular new adventure for Mass Effect 2.
- One assignment:
- One location:
- Three upgrades:
Arrival is available for 560 BioWare Points on PC, and $6.99 on PlayStation 3 and on the Xbox 360.
- ↑ http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/6128586/31#6133128
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/103/index/6128586/33#6133330
- ↑ http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/21/mass-effect-2-arrival-dlc-detailed-by-latest-patch/
- ↑ http://masseffect.bioware.com/
- ↑ http://masseffect.bioware.com/media/screenshots/
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 http://ea.gamespress.com/release.asp?i=1544
- ↑ http://masseffect.bioware.com/info/dlc/
|Mass Effect 2 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||Blood Dragon Armor • Collectors' Weapon and Armor • Inferno Armor |
M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle • Terminus Weapon and Armor
|Cerberus Network||Zaeed - The Price of Revenge • Normandy Crash Site |
Cerberus Weapon and Armor • Arc Projector • Firewalker Pack
|Missions||Kasumi - Stolen Memory • Overlord • Lair of the Shadow Broker • Arrival|
|Additional Content||Alternate Appearance Packs • Equalizer Pack • Aegis Pack • Firepower Pack |
Mass Effect: Genesis • Recon Operations Pack • N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle