Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the class in Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3. For other uses, see Adept (disambiguation).|
Mass Effect Edit
The Adept is the ultimate biotic, able to affect the physical world with the power of the mind. Adepts are durable and powerful manipulators of mass effect fields; they can use biotics to violently manipulate objects in the environment, including nearby enemy targets. Gameplay focus is on disabling and debuffing enemies while dealing massive amounts of damage.
Adepts possess all biotic abilities, but can only equip light armor, and may only gain specialist training with pistols. They also possess no tech skills. Biotic powers focus on manipulation of dark energy with Singularity, Lift and Throw. They can weaken foes with Warp and protect themselves with Barrier.
The Adept class talent reduces recharge time for biotic talents and increases biotic protection.
Class Talent Edit
Each point spent in the Adept talent gives abilities as listed below:
- Reduces recharge time on Throw, Lift. Warp, Singularity. Barrier and Stasis by 4%. Increases biotic protection by 6%.
- Reduces recharge time on biotic talents by 6%. Increases biotic protection by 9%.
- Reduces recharge time on biotic talents by 8%. Increases biotic protection by 12%.
- Reduces recharge time on biotic talents by 10%. Increases biotic protection by 15%.
- Reduces recharge time on biotic talents by 12%. Increases biotic protection by 18%.
- Reduces recharge time on biotic talents by 14%. Increases biotic protection by 21%.
Mass Effect 2 Edit
Weapons Training Edit
Mass Effect 3 Edit
Adepts are biotic specialists, capable of disabling and killing enemies with raw biotic power. While they lack advanced combat training, they are the best at defeating enemies without firing a shot. They are outfitted with L5x implants that can spawn a micro-singularity, damaging enemies and pulling them into the air.
Weight Capacity Edit
- See also: Weight Capacity
The Adept has a weight capacity bonus of 10 at Level 1 of Biotic Mastery, increasing to 30 at Level 2. A maximum capacity bonus of 50 is achievable by choosing the 'Weight Capacity' upgrade at Level 5 of Biotic Mastery. This puts the Adept in league with the Engineer, with the lowest potential weight capacity compared to other classes.
See also Edit
|Soldier • Engineer • Adept • Infiltrator • Vanguard • Sentinel|