|Stellar Mass||0.8 Sol Masses|
This cluster and the systems within it are named for the Greek underworld, Hades. Acheron, although strictly a branch of the river Styx, was also frequently used as a synonym for Hades itself.
Altahe is the second planet orbiting the star Acheron.
- Main article: Altahe
- Assignment: UNC: Listening Post Theta
- Collection: UNC: Asari Writings: Matriarch's Writings ×1
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Heavy Metal ×1 / Rare Element ×1
Carbonaceous Asteroid Edit
- Collection: UNC: Turian Insignias: Insignias ×1 (Epyrus Colony)
“You discovered signs of a battle while scanning an asteroid field in the Acheron System. A small recon and recovery team led by Navigator Pressly was able to determine that many of the ships were marked with the Epyrus Colony insignia.”
Farthorl is the first planet orbiting the star Acheron.
- Main article: Farthorl
Grosalgen is the third planet orbiting the star Acheron.
- Main article: Grosalgen
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Light Metal ×1
Imaneya is the fourth planet orbiting the star Acheron.
- Main article: Imaneya